Infinity Bracelet was crafted from a tiny lace ring, a recurring motif throughout Ruth Mary's collection. The delicate looking bracelet adds effortless elegance to your look.
The journey of the silver rings begins with a piece of string, which many knots later is crafted into the lace motif. Then comes the casting stage – a mould is made from the little lace ring, and the solid sterling silver pieces are born. The unique and intricate texture is beautifully retained.
- Dimensions: Infinity Bracelet measures 15cm long, plus a 5cm extension chain, the Infinity motif measures 17mm long and 7mm wide (approximately)
- Size adjustable: The bracelet has an extension chain allowing you to adjust the bracelet to your size
- Metal: Solid sterling silver with the option of a gilded surface of rose or yellow gold
- Presentation: Supplied in a jewellery box for safe keeping
UK delivery is FREE for all items £100 or over. Each infinity bracelet is expertly handcrafted to order from our studio, so only a small number are available for immediate dispatch.
Why not complete the look with...
Our Infinity Studs?
- Local Click & Collect service from Coventry: FREE
- UK postal orders above £100: FREE
- UK postal orders below £100: £4.50
- European Countries: £15
- North America: £15
- Rest of World: £35
All items require a signature upon delivery and are sent via Royal Mail.
If you are not satisfied with your piece of precious metal lace jewellery, please get in touch. We offer exchanges on items, providing they are returned in their original condition - with the exception of bespoke items, sale items and earrings (due to hygiene reasons). We are unable to offer refunds, unless the item is genuinely faulty.
If an item does not arrive within 14 days of dispatch, or arrives damaged, please contact us so that we can resolve the issue. For damaged items, please email photographic evidence to us within 3 days of delivery and before returning the jewellery. Once your returned item has been received and inspected, we will notify you via email. If a refund is to be issued, credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 14 days. However, it may take longer for it to appear in your account. Return postage will be refunded for damaged items, providing you email a postal receipt.
Exchanges will be dispatched within our standard production time frame, which may take up to four weeks, depending on the piece of jewellery. If you need it sooner, then get in touch and we are usually able to help.