It all starts with the design… and finishes with a piece of precious metal lace jewellery that embodies your story. Ruth's work includes:
- Precious metal lace jewellery as gifts
- Gold or silver jewellery to match the bride's lace wedding dress
- Silver jewellery inspired by a family lace heirloom
- Unusual wedding rings for the bride and groom (new rings aren’t just for newlyweds!)
- Magnificent jewelled hair pins, hair combs and tiaras
- Gifts for bridesmaids, mother of the bride etc.
- Lace-like silverware for the home
Step 1: The first stage is to find out about you and your ideas. Ruth is has a real knack for pulling out creative gems from a conversation, so don’t worry if you don’t quite know what you want at this stage.
Step 2: You receive Ruth’s ideas and sketches. These often include samples of lace to help you visualise her ideas. You give your feedback on the sketches and together you decide on the approximate design.
Before we proceed to Step 3, we ask for a 50% deposit payment.
Step 3: Ruth hand stitches a piece of lace according to the designs discussed, which is photographed for you to see before the next stages.
Step 4: The next stage is to recreate your design in your chosen precious metal and transform it into a your bespoke piece of jewellery. Once it is complete, you will receive pictures to check you’re happy with it.
Once you’ve seen the photographs of the piece, we ask for the remaining payment before it is sent to you via our trusted delivery service.
Below, we feature some of the wonderful projects Ruth has had the privilege of working on...
Letter bracelet commission: Private client