Opulence Necklace, with its lavish expanse of silver, is truly a statement piece to remember.
The necklace is comprised of three masterfully crafted connected components. It was firstly hand crafted in lace to Ruth Mary's own design, then cast to produce the solid sterling silver necklace piece - the texture and legacy of the lace retained wonderfully. Polished to a brilliant shine, it is suspended from a double sterling silver rope chain.
- Dimensions: Necklace piece measures 11 cm wide, 7 cm high, chain measures 38 cm long (plus 5 cm extension)
- Hallmarking: Opulence Necklace was hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay Office, and includes our Sponsor's Mark (RM), Fineness Mark (925 sterling silver), and the Assay Office Mark. Click here for more information on hallmarking.
- Metal: Solid sterling silver with the option of a gilded surface of rose or yellow gold
- Presentation: Supplied in a jewellery box for safe keeping
UK delivery is FREE for all items £100 or over. Each piece of jewellery is expertly handcrafted to order from our studio, so only a small number are available for immediate dispatch.
Why not complete the look with...
...Our Regency Bracelet?
- Local Click & Collect service from Coventry: FREE
- UK postal orders above £100: FREE
- UK postal orders below £100: £4.50
- European Countries: £15
- Rest of World: £35
All items require a signature upon delivery and are sent via Royal Mail.
If you are not satisfied with your piece of precious metal lace jewellery, please get in touch. We offer exchanges on items, providing they are returned in their original condition - with the exception of bespoke items, sale items and earrings (due to hygiene reasons). We are unable to offer refunds, unless the item is genuinely faulty.
If an item does not arrive within 7 days of dispatch, or arrives damaged, please contact us so that we can resolve the issue. For damaged items, please email photographic evidence to us within 3 days of delivery and before returning the jewellery. Once your returned item has been received and inspected, we will notify you via email. If a refund is to be issued, credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 14 days. However, it may take longer for it to appear in your account. Return postage will be refunded for damaged items, providing you email a postal receipt.
Exchanges will be dispatched within our standard production time frame, which may take up to four weeks, depending on the piece of jewellery. If you need it sooner, then get in touch and we are usually able to help.